Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Bunnies & Flowers

Charly, Ridge, R's friend Bennett, and I pulled up to our house a little while ago, and this is how our conversation went:

Me: Oh no, the bunnies ate my flowers.
Bennett: Why?
Charly: Then I hate bunnies.
Ridge: I go get them (in a very serious & stern tone)
Me: Oh we don't want to hate the bunnies. They don't know they aren't supposed to eat the flowers.
Charly: But they ate the flowers, and so I'm mad
Me: We'll have to figure out how to stop them.
Ridge: Yeah! I go get them!
Charly: You can't Ridge. Bunnies are faster than you.

We get out of the car & Ridge runs to the front yard and starts looking around. Bennett is close behind him.

Me: Ridge, it's raining babe! Come back in!
Ridge: I need find bunnies! They in trouble!
Bennett: Yeah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Q: How do you feel about BB guns? :)