Thursday, August 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Cobbie T!

Happy 7th birthday Cobb!
(pictured here with his baby cousin Ellie)

Cobb, I couldn't be more proud of you. You are growing both in stature and in kindness. You have a such a sensitive heart towards others, and it warms my heart to watch it play out with your friends and siblings. God has made you so wonderfully, and I am privileged to be "Cobb's mom." Your hugs can fill me with joy, and I love our conversations too!!

God has given you a creativity that is unique to you. You are strong, smart, witty, caring, and loyal. I look forward to watching my big boy continue to mature into the man God wants him to be. I will be here to pray for you as you meet challenges, and I'll cheer for you always, no matter what the outcome. You are mine, and I'm so glad God chose to give you to your dad and me! Love you. --Mom

1 comment:

SarahFifer said...

We love you too Cobb Thomas! Love all the Fifers