Friday, August 05, 2011

Chillin at the pool


(113 degrees!!! This is a pic I took of my car's dash one day!!)
The only outdoor place to go in this heat is the pool, and over the summer, we just HAVE to get out!!

I've dropped Tribb off once at the Lifetime childcare b/c I was able to get an appointment, but other times he just chills with us. Here he is getting dressed in swim attire wearing mommy's sunglasses:


He loves the pool, kicking his legs in the water and splashing. He shocks himself when he splashes water in his own face, but he gets over it quick.

Here's a picture of him taking a break from the water, chillin on a damp towel with a bottle of juice. . .

The big kids have had a blast. Unfortunately, I don't have pics of them b/c I'm hanging back with the wee one making sure he stays cool.

No comments: