Sunday, August 30, 2009

Echo (playing catch up)

I didn't do well blogging this summer. Even though Rob tried to pick up my slack, we left out a few great things so I'm going to play some catch up over the next few blogs. . .

The last weekend of July, Rob's company had his 2nd annual Echo Conference. I was able to help out during registration, and then attend 3 of the key note speakers. I unfortunately kept forgetting to take pictures, but if you want to read more about the conference or see some pics you can check out http://www.echoconference.com/blog.

I really enjoyed all of it, but my favorite moment was watching my hubby perform as Johnny! Yes, Johnny & Chachi performed a 90s medley. Here it is!


If you want to see it in better quality with a wider screen you can click on it, and watch on youtube. :)

No comments: