Monday, June 29, 2009

Rock Climbing with Girls


This past Saturday I went Rock Climbing at Exposure Rock Climbing in Carrollton with 2 friends of mine. We had a blast. I hadn't really rock climbed (other than than taking Cobb & briefly on a cruise back in Spring of '08). Anyway, we had our harnesses, our climbing shoes, & our chalk bags. We were set!

Below are pics of Kristin. It was her first time & she did great!


Here's some pics of Jenn:


I was belaying Jenn. It took me a little while to get the hang of it again.
Here's some pics of me:


And here's me with my dramatic position after coming down off the wall. I was exhausted by the end. . .

1 comment:

Angie P said...

so fun!! have you climbed at lifetime yet? definitely a must-do :) take cobb- you have to be 5 so he can join you!!!