Saturday, February 27, 2010

Threw in the Towel

In case you haven't noticed from my last post, I have officially thrown in the towel for potty training. Ridge is back in diapers.

My last straw was when Ridge stood in the middle of our living room, peeing freely, and saying, "stop tee tee, stop! stop, tee tee stop!" At that point, I knew he didn't get it.

After 4 weeks of trying, it was time, time to let it go. I can rest in the fact that he won't go to highschool in diapers or pull-ups. Ridge is perfectly content right now in his diapers. Plus, summertime is a much easier time to potty train anyway. :)

2 comments:

Rob said...

Haley,
we can lead a horse to water but we can't make him drink.
I think that's scripture.

Alyssa said...

The middle of the living room? Really? Man, that must call for some great carpet cleaner.