Thursday, November 06, 2008

Like Brothers


Bennett comes over to our house on Thursdays. Here's a conversation on the way home from taking Cobb to school:

B(talking to me): Mommy?
R: No, Mommy!
B: Mommy
R: MMMY mommy
B: mommy
R (louder) MOOOOOMMMMMY!
Me(attempting to settle the disagreement from the driver's seat): Ridge, be sweet! Bennett, you can call me Haley.
B: Mommy
R(with a slight grin): Hayee
B: Mommy
R(laughing now): Hayee
B(laughing): Mommy
R(laughing loudly): Hayee, Hayee, Hayee, Hayee

I love those boys. They can be competing one moment, and laughing another. They are just like brothers. I have to confess: sometimes I do not correct people when they assume the boys are twins. That's lying isn't it? Oh well.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Aw...cute pictures!

Those boys do crack me up. I love that they have each other!