Monday, April 27, 2009

Quotes & Singing from Ridge

LORD'S ARMY*:


PRINCESS:
Me: Hi Ridge!
Ridge: Mommy, You pincess!
Me: Oh thank you Ridge!
Ridge: Daddy a boy!

RUNNY NOSE:

Me:
Do you have a runny nose?
Ridge: no, not running! It just go down!

DOG FOOD:

Rob & I are outside pulling weeds when Cobb & Charly run outside saying, "Ridge is eating dog food! Come quick!" So I go inside.
Me: Ridge don't eat the dog food!
Ridge: I NOT! I feed Mully!
Me: Ridge, don't eat the dog food
Ridge tilts his head & smiles at me to expose the dog food in his mouth

DRIVING:
The kids are in the car & I run back in for something. When I come out, Ridge is at the steering wheel pushing every button he can find.
Me: Ridge, what are you doing
Ridge: I driving
Me: go get in your seat
Ridge: But I driving!

*IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE SCREEN. SO CLICK HERE TO WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE.

3 comments:

Jill Garcia (Smith) said...

So precious! I love that song, and grew up singing it as well! And the quotes are priceless!

Jeff said...

That was really cute. I love that your kids sing so much ... maybe they can help Bennett.

Stacey said...

I love the runny nose comment! What a cutie! Bennett watched the video three times (and wanted more). He loves his Ridgey!