Sunday, February 01, 2009

Strep, Strep(?), Strep, Strep, & Strep again

I guess you can guess what I'm going to talk about. Yes, strep. Ridge had strep over Christmas. I had tonsillitis (pretty sure it was strep), then Rob had strep, then Charly had strep, and now Ridge has strep again. I took Ridge to the doc yesterday just to make sure, and his test was positive. He also had the extra added bonus of pink eye. He was so sad because Daddy, Cobb & Charly got to go to our nephew Rhody's birthday party. He kept saying, "I go Rhody, I go Rhody!" Poor baby. So, of course, I caved & we went to baskin Robins for ice cream.

I think we're in the clear now. Ridge has been on antibiotics for 24 hours & everyone else seems healthy. YEAH!

Side note: we did have another issue in January. Lots of #2 accidents, and lots of mommy cleaning panties/underwear in the toilet. Not sure what the deal is with my kids, but i'm confident that the poopy issue will also be cleared up this February. :) Pray for patience for me!

1 comment:

The B4 said...

saw roxanne the other day...she told me about your #2 incident at the park near her house. i told her i'd seen something about it on your blog. you poor momma! :)

gotta love potty issues.