Saturday, October 24, 2009

Embarrassing Moment #???

So after a fun day of soccer games and birthday parties, we headed to Mooyah burger with some friends. After the chaos of ordering with 6 young kids and 4 adults, we finally settled down at the "adult table." The kids sat at a table of their own, and of course, they finished their meals before we had a chance to take our second bite. We were outside so we allowed them to get up and play away from the tables. We start talking again, and I hear, "uh ma'am? Is this one of yours?" I turn to the table next to us where three women are sitting. And then I notice that she is pointing under her table at my daughter. Yes, Charly is sitting under their table, hugging her knees so she can be small enough to squeeze in between the 3 pairs of legs. At that point, I wasn't sure if I should claim her or not, but I did. Charly was really proud of her hiding place, and thankfully the women were understanding!

No comments: