Thursday, December 18, 2008

Health Update

This morning I had a follow up procedure with the cardiologist to check on what they found this summer. Click here if you want a refresher about our summer. So Rob & I left our house at 6:30 and headed to presbyterian for another echocardiogram and then a Transesophageal Echocardiogram(TEE) to check the "lipomatous infiltration of intra-atrial septum" or in lay man's terms--fatty tissue that has connected to the heart.

So basically it looks the same which is GREAT! That means that it is not growing, and therefore not a threat . I am supposed to hear back from doctor, but that's what we know for now. So if I don't post about it again, just know that I'm fine :) I will most likely have another check-up done in 2009 sometime, and I'll mention it again then.

Praise the Lord for a healthy heart for the holidays! I'd much rather concentrate on His sweet gift of life that He has given us through His son.

No comments: