Friday, July 11, 2008

Amazed at all the love and support!

Last night 5 sweet friends of mine came over and cleaned out our media room (which we've been using as a storage/pile-up of outgrown clothes and things we don't quite know what to do with). Now, as I told them, the mess in there has nothing to do with me being sick, but solely due to my own procrastination while I was well. It was humbling for me, but so so relieving to see the room cleaned up! Thank you girls! You amaze me, and it was so good to see all of you. Missing the real world :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ...I saw that room yesterday .. THEY did fantastic ... GREAT JOB ladies!! :-) Yay for you Haley to let them bless you!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Where IS this secret room I have never seen, LOL!!

Continuing to pray...