Friday, October 24, 2008

Our 11 hr Day in Dallas

I know you are all curious. . . the pomegranate stains came out. Oxi clean did it's magic.

Anyway, today was a big day! We left at 8:30 a.m. this morning and returned at 7 p.m.

Charly had her first, real ballet clinic at Dancing Angels. She was so excited this morning that she woke up at 5. (Next time, I may wait to tell her about ballet til the morning of). Here are some pics.
We arrived. New place, new faces.

And she went right in. . .

She waved goodbye.

Afterwards, Charly & Emmy McGee posed for a pic


While Charly was at Dance Clinic, Cobb hung out with Mac. They went to the Arboretum and had a picnic. He had a great time! Thanks Carrie!

Ridge & I went to Northpark mall with Stacey & Bennett Parker. When we pulled up to Northpark, he said, "NoPark! YEAH!." You would think that we go there every week or every other week at least, but no. We hardly ever go. My observant kid also points out chic fil a every time we pass it. That, however, does not surprise me since it is a frequent stop for this Thomas household.

Anyway, it was a very produtive mall trip for me. I was able to buy one Christmas gift for my nephew, and I spent my Northpark Gold that my sweet husband had given me this summer. Yeah for new clothes!

After picking up Charly, we headed to my MIL's house. She took care of my wee ones while I went to the doctor for my B12 shot. As of tomorrow, I am going to start daily oral pills to see how I do on those instead of the shots.

Carrie Dishman and her kids were still at Martha's when I arrived. So we chatted and the kids played. Charly & Liza were pretending to be babies,

And the boys played a computer game.

Ridge hung out with Pops(possibly b/c he was dishing out candy).

Missy's kids showed up around 4, so the cousins played for a long while, we stayed for pizza, then headed home. I had to stop and fill a perscription, so the kids fell asleep in the car. It was a long, fun-filled day for my wee ones.

No comments: